The translation of my title is “Praise the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, the Prince of Peace Forever and Ever.” This summer has been amazing. It wouldn’t have been without several people. (These are in no particular order.) Praise the Lord. . .
1) For Mr. D. I was incredibly blessed by him this summer. He challenged me to grow in my faith. He also took the time to listen to any questions I had. Thank you Mr. D for working so hard this summer.
2) For Tyler. I learned lots from him during training week. He has also done an awesome job with the blog. Thank you Tyler.
3) For the prayer band. There were a few times this summer when I need prayer for a club. Vangi was very good about passing my prayer requests to my CG, Vivian Quiring. Thank you for being my CG this summer. Your prayers are appreciated.
4) For Mr. and Mrs. Durston Sr. They work very hard. They always had time to talk when ever I needed to go to the office, which was about once a week. I would leave their place excited about what I was a part of this summer. Thank you.
4) For everyone who proved snacks during training week. They were delicious!!!!
Also related to food. . .
5) For the people who made the send off meal and the welcome home. Thank you. It takes a lot of work to feed over 30 teenagers.
6) For Shea. I had some questions last night at the welcome home. I went and talked to him after. He helped me sort them out. Thank you Shea.
7) For those who supported me, whether in prayer or financially. Thank you.
8 ) For my parents, who allowed me to teach this summer even though we needed to fix up the house. Thank you Mom and Dad for supporting me.
9) For Gwyneth. I can be rather strange, but Gwyneth put up with me. Thank you for your patience, Gwyneth. I enjoyed working with you this summer.
10) For the club hostesses. It is not an easy thing to let a bunch of kids into your backyard for an hour five days a week. Thank you. We could not do this without you.
11) For those who organized club locations. Thank you for all your work.
Last, but not least. . .
12) That Jesus died on the cross for me. I will never be able to express my gratitude fully. You did something more amazing than I can understand. Thank you Jesus.